zondag 12 augustus 2012

Le best scrub evar ?!


Hell yeah it is le best scrub evar ! Well for me then. And yours if you try it out, i hope? Anywaayyy, the main reason why  I like this product so much is it's freaking BIO ! With all the crap I hear about parabens and other chemical stuff, I'm not lying I got scared. So I decided ' NO MORE WEIRD ASS CHEMICALS ON MA FACE ! '

Anyway so I went to the Di and I got me some natural ass scrub. It wasen't too expencive so I thought 'meh, whatever. Its BIO, its cheaper that those pro activ crap witch I will never use'. And when I smeared it all upon ma face i was like 'WOW, this sh!t feels amazing gurl !' except for the smell, I mean I don't know about you but I don't like the smell of clay. But I have noticed that all the natural product have a 'bad' smell, well for me than. I like me some artificial parfum.

I can sit here and be like 'ow it feels like this on your skin and bla bla bla' so the only thing i can say is that it's freakin' white and it has little ass beeds in them to scrub that nasty stuff off your face, and it sure does. my face feels and is very clear after using it. You should try it, it's freakin' bio so it's good for your skin. In fact better that those nasty Garnier sh!t. 

Where can I get this piece of awesomeness??

Well I got mine from the Di. And maybe you can get yours from your local beautyshop or whatever it's called. 
Here is a link if you want to order it 

http://www.cattier-paris.com/cattier-organic-cosmetics/cattier-products/organic-clay-care/clay-mask-scrub-detail.php?CSPPCATL_action=DET&CSPPCATL_prdct=7702&MVID=3905f4bac8f52cc668c7fb5f5d0aaf16

How to use the damn thing ?
You can use it on dry or wet skin. Just smear some of that paste on your face and scrub like its your last chance to scrub. Then rinse off with water. And VOILA, you've got now a clean ass face.

My opinion.
I love it and I don't use other scrubs cuz I love ma Cattier scrub. Try it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten