zaterdag 28 juli 2012

Hare Lipstick


So my friend went to morocco this summer and she got me some goodies. One of them being the 'Hare lipstick'. First I thought what's up with the funky colors? And when I opened them they looked like fake lipsticks, I was confused. I thought that it was a toy. So I tried one on and it was actually quite creamy, but the pigmentation was poor, i thought. BUT NO ! Instead of fading, the color actually changed and it lasted trough out the whole day. I was really impressed with this product! 




Apparently the colorshade changes according to the body chemistry, so it depends on your body on what color/shade it will change into. 



After a short while the color enhanced




1st : Green
2nd : purple
3rd : red

Where can i get one ?
As I've said, I've received this as a gift from my friend who went to Morocco. But you can get one on eBay.


http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=hare+lipstick


My opinion :
It lasted me trough out the whole day so I am satisfied. The lipstick is not dry, its quite creamy but it's not a moisturizer . The only thing that i didn't like about the lipstick is the packaging, it looks cheap and it's not solid. 


Good luck to you and take care of that gorgeous face of yours. <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten