zaterdag 8 september 2012

My favorite lip scrub – DIY

Soft lips, who doesn’t want them? If you don’t then you’re cray cray. They are a lot of different brands of lip scrubs, but I don’t trust them cuz of the crappy chemicals (not all of them have crappy chemicals but you know what I mean). I make my own. It’s very easy to make it actually and you don’t need a lot of stuff, just 2 ingredients:

-          - Argan Oil
-          - Sugar

Take a tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of argan oil. Mix them together until they’re combined.
Don’t make it to runny and not too dry.

-          Application

You know how it works, just put some scrub on your lips and start scrubbing damn it ! Make them lips feel like silk J
After scrubbing, rinse with water, pat dry and apply your favorite lip balm. I personally prefer Vaseline but meh, use whatever you want to use.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten